COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT / Project Manager Sr. to write executive level communications.
Communications Consultant/ Project Manager will provide assistance with written communications, and with targeted projects, for the development and dissemination of key inter-regional communication projects. The Communications Associate will participate in collaborative relations to advance communication projects.
Must be able to assume responsibility for small discrete projects, work under supervision and manage workflow when reporting to managers.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Support communications and marketing activities for government-regulated lines of business including writing, editing, proofreading, and distributing internal communications.
2. Project manage marketing initiatives and processes. Identifying and remediating project issues and providing stakeholder/team updates. Tracking and documenting project status to ensure timeline is met.
3. Support implementation of communications compliance activities, including coordinating approvals and signoffs among key stakeholders.
4. Support ad hoc projects such as creating presentations, developing Survey Monkey, and Sharepoint updates.
5. Write executive level communications (writing material on behalf of executives)
6. Lead conference calls with cross functional teams to gather marketing team feedback
7. Write and edit content for programs and projects including items for newsletters and website productions and other forms of internal and external communication in support of the department’s strategic communications initiatives.
8. Assist programs and projects initiated by managers and allied staff as assigned.
Required Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Must have 5+ years relevant experience in writing, editing, proofreading, and distributing internal communications
2. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
3. Attention to detail/accuracy
4. Project management experience in communications
5. Writing, proofing and editing internal communications
6. Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Word, and Excel
1. Healthcare and/or Medicaid knowledge
1. Effective/confident communicator, excellent communication skills written/verbal
2. Flexible, able to work through unstructured, ambiguous projects
4. Interpersonal relationship skills
5. Meeting management/facilitating skills
6. Critical thinking