An exciting consumer electronics startup is looking for a Senior Channel Marketing Manager to join its team on a full-time, permanent basis. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, able to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done, and has a proven track record of successful product launches. All applicants must provide a portfolio.
- Creating and selling in POP and displays to the retail partners
- Creating marketing plans at a retail level to execute marketing for the products within retail locations
- Communications and being the conduit between sales and marketing
- Omnichannel: in-store marketing, pop, display, online ecosystem, email marketing. Must be strong and able to negotiate for best placements.
Required Qualifications & Experience'
- 5-7 years of experience at minimum
- Experience with POP creation, POP placement
- Retail marketing planning experience
- Portfolio that showcases examples of campaigns (PowerPoint is fine)
- Relevant industry experience (e.g. consumer electronics/video games or toy)
- Willing to travel 30% of the time
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• Outstanding communication skills
• No big egos, no attitude--help whenever it's necessary
• Roll up sleeves, be hands on
• Hours: 9 am-6 pm
• Work-from-Home: no