Must have strong Change Management/Training Delivery experience preferably in a retail, apparel, beauty, or Consulting environment.
The Change Management Team is part of the Global Supply Chain & Product Operations group. The IM Product Management (PdM) Group designs, creates, and implements inventory and price optimization capabilities that enable the entire enterprise to manage business and maximize profitability throughout the product lifecycle.
The primary responsibility will be creating change management strategies in partnership with the business and implementing plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. This role is responsible for developing the employee engagement and change management goals of brand-wide projects, ensuring they meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This role will help lead a team responsible for business and/or systems process analysis, design, implementation, execution, and/or operational management.
To be effective in this role, a candidate must be flexible and nimble, and able to pivot to support shifts in priorities. A successful candidate must possess a unique blend of business knowledge – particularly in the inventory management space and change management skills, have proven experience as a leader and innovative thinker, and great communication and planning skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops comprehensive change plan for Program level initiatives (multiple projects)
• Oversees the application of structured methodology for change management activities
• Engages with business leaders to support adoption of tools and change initiatives
• Act as coach and resource to individual project teams
• Oversee creation of actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
• Support communication efforts, including comms stratgeis with PdM and comms delivery to the business
• Support training efforts, including coordination of training material and delivery of training
• Manage a broad portfolio of change efforts, across multiple functions and UI’s
Required Skills & Experience
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Proven impact across multiple functions in an organization
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence and work through others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Comfort presenting to and influencing senior leadership levels of an organization
• Strong discipline of adhering to standards
• Competent in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• 5-7 years work experience, minimum with 3years in a leadership capacity
• Overseeing projects with complex scope and with system and process implementations
• Managing change efforts
• Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Effective communication across multiple teams, including product management, technical development, and end users
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience in inventory management, buying or production a plus
• Change management certification or designation a plus