- This is a 3 month temporary assignment with the potential to convert to full time for the right person
- Local candidates only please
- Must have Broadcast Design experience
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
- Must be willing to work outside of NYC in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, conveniently located 10 minutes outside of Manhattan (free transportation from Manhattan and Brooklyn provided).
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is seeking a Sr Graphic Designer to add to Brand Marketing Design team. We are looking for a highly conceptual designer with outstanding design and typography skills; someone who generates great ideas and can iterate them with great design.
Must have a meticulous eye for detail and ability to problem solve. The focus of this role is to conceptualize and execute key art and ad campaigns for new show and new season launches, and translate cross-platform.
- Must have experience working on big 360 campaign.
- Social experience is also required.
- Must be a self-starter with a great work ethic who can manage multiple projects, work smart, produce creative solutions within deadlines, and shift gears when necessary without compromising quality; must be a team player and work well in a collaborative environment.
- A background in advertising or print and web design for leading entertainment brands a plus.
- Experience designing a wide variety of materials collaborating on the conception, design, and development of cross platform campaigns a plus.