AQUENT is working with one of our COOLEST clients to help them hire a Brand Designer for their e-commerce retail team in Richmond, CA. Do you have style & artistic eye? Re-branding skills? This role might be perfect for you!
Keys to Success for Candidates:
- The client is more interested in portfolios than resumes. The style and artistic eye is crucial for this role.
- Having a variety in their portfolios is important as well. They’d like to see digital, print and a huge emphasis on branding.
- A Brand Designer would be ideal. They can come from an agency environment but they MUST HAVE BRAND FOCUS.
- Ideally someone who comes from an apparel, footwear or accessories brand. Doesn’t have to be outdoor industry but the apparel/footwear aspect is important.
- They’d also consider someone from a Product Brand – such as apple. But their branding needs to be impressive if its non-apparel.
3 month full time hours contract to coverting to full time after 3 months, salary expectation will be between $90K-$100K unpon conversion to Full time
***MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO when applying***
MUST-HAVES in PORTFOLIO:
• Variety of Print & Digital
• Huge Branding emphasis
• Apparel, Footwear or Accessories samples
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/ and Lynda.com
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Hey! You made it this far and still interested? Great, you have to want this job, so... send your resume and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org