About the job.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Art Director/Assoc. Creative Director with a strong design background and corporate aesthetic. This position will be actively involved in hands-on creation of projects. Periodically, you may also manage a small group of people. You will work closely with the Manager to ensure the creative vision and strategies are clearly communicated.
Work will include a wide range of materials for corporate benefits communications.
To excel at this job, you must be an excellent designer and have flexibility to the nth degree. The following qualifications indicate you’re an ideal candidate:
· 8 years experience in the design field, preferably several of those in an in-house corporate environment; at least 2 of those years in supervisory or leadership capacity
· An excellent design portfolio
· Expert skills with Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Available 24/7 during this project’s duration(generally the work will keep you busy approximately 40 hours per week but there is a strong possibility of working after hours)
· Ability to balance the workload
· Flexible and willing to work on everything from concepting to making edits
· Confident and able to successfully work with all types of personalities diplomatically
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Experience working on and understanding of corporate benefits including annual enrollments, pensions and/or 401k benefits
· Excellent attention to detail
· Huge plus if you have worked several years within the financial, insurance or health industry
Apply by submitting current resume and samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
About the job.