Art Director Job
We are seeking a highly conceptual designer to join this team. An innovator, a collaborator, a true hands on AD who brings passion and creativity to a new level.
• Create/direct new marketing efforts for print and digital as well as other applicable channels that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer.
• Effectively brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
• Understand Branding and adapting Brand Standards
• Manage workflow through entire lifecycle of a project
• Collaborate effectively with other internal partner teams to identify design/production-related problems and opportunities for improvement, a well as develop and
• Build flawless mechanical files for all types of marketing collateral, in both print and digital media
• Experience reviewing creative proofs, press proofs, online testing
• Have strong presentation skills utilizing creative rationale to influence clients
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
• Have great attention to detail and desire to problem solve.
• Embrace a dynamic and corporate culture.
Experience and technical knowledge:
• 4-year degree specializing in graphic design or similar discipline
• At least 8 years work experience in an agency, design firm, studio, or corporation in a Design-related role
• 4+ years direct response marketing highly preferred
• Familiar with B2C integrated marketing
• Expertise using MAC OS, CS 5 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash), MS Office, Quark, Acrobat, HTML, CSS
• Print and digital pre-press and production knowledge
• Previous experience in a Financial services setting a plus
Direct response and web samples are a must. Demonstrating industry, conceptual and technical diversity. Evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Art Director Job