Senior Art Director
What you'll do?
- Work closely with the Creative Director and creative teams from conception to completion
- Create 2D and sometimes 3D visual solutions that help meet our clients design needs
- Ensure high quality creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself and others on the team
- Collaborate and contribute to the creative process as a leader of a creative team
- Ideate, develop, and produce creative solutions for brand marketing; retail, event, fixture, pop up, and environment design
- Work directly with clients in the Action Sports / Skate industry to serve as a key representative of the company
- Conduct regular creative status meetings with all teams and provide opinions and ideas throughout the creative project
- Communicate regularly with account leads on all key issues and project deliverables
- Ensure all deadlines and budgets are met – comfort with quick turn-arounds
What you need?
- Strong Passion and understanding for all things Action Sports. Skate, Surf, Snow & BMX
- Have an excellent understanding of photography, typography and printing.
- 6-10 years’ related experience as an Art Director and 4-5 years of team management experience in an agency setting
- Extremely proficient in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (10+ years preferred)
- Highly resourceful problem solver, quick learner, works well as part of a team with a range of people
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, strong time management skills
- Flawless communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- Flexible schedule to travel on-site for projects – roughly 5-10% of the time
- Positive Attitude
- Driven Personality – Strive to Succeed
Retail Design, Marketing, Brand Building, Visual Merchandising, Environmental Graphics, Fixture Design, Branded Environments, Pop Up Shops, Event Design, Strategy, & Activation, Graphic Design, Brand Identity, Advertising, Creative Direction, and Architecture
Want Bonus Points?
- Tell us your favorite photographers, designers, websites.
- Tell us your favorite pass-times or hobbies.
- Tell us about your ideal work environment.