SF BAY AREA APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE!
Our Global ecommerce client is seeking a talented Sr. Art Director who will be a leader of leaders, problem solver and conceptual thinker. She/he is responsible for leading people managers as well as a small to mid-size team responsible for the day-to-day updates of departments and seasonal campaigns. She/he influences and executes the design strategy under the guidance of senior creative management by translating marketing goals and consumer insights into creative concepts; keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and the competitive landscape; collaborating with cross-functional partners (for example, Producers, Marketing, Site, agencies) to influence the development of creative strategies; understanding the capabilities of company technologies (for example, platform, marketing, mobile, social); recommending new technologies to support digital marketing programs; and partnering with other art directors and management to help identify opportunities for new functional systems and processes.
Position Description -
Provides supervision and development opportunities for managers and associates by hiring and training, mentoring, assigning duties, providing recognition and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity; utilizing and supporting Open Door Policy; and implementing action plans.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Hands-on design of graphic solutions (for example, digital) for projects
- Provides supervision, collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines