Senior CG Artist
The open position calls for a CG Artist and Maya generalist working on projects of varying scale ranging from pre-vis to final renders. This Artist will need a high level of experience executing jobs that require a strong skill set and background in 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and animation.
As a senior CG Artist his or her leadership skills will be called upon to help establish and maintain our team’s workflow pipelines, while also working closely with our Comp /Nuke artists and motion graphic designers.
• Create original work and lead the 3D pipeline from Previs to final renders
• Delegate responsibilities to CG team and supervise 3D workflow/executions
• Communicate and collaborate with compositors
• Maintain a high bar of quality and consistency
• Work with the Team Lead and Manager to solve creative problems, appease client requests, and concept original ideas
• Create artwork both stylized and photorealistic.
• Develop original ideas and unique creative concepts.
• Balance multiple projects of varying scope.
• Ideally has 6+ years of experience as an 3D Artist
• Strong knowledge of Maya
• Understand 3D lighting principles
• Solid understanding of workflows within the CG pipeline
• High level of experience creating and applying shaders and textures
• Effective asset creation and optimization
• Proficiency in lighting and rendering product shots
• Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with others
• Self-organized and self-motivated
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficiencies and familiarity with Nuke, Deadline, Adobe CS, C4D, Python
• Experience in a management or supervisor role over CG teams and pipeline.
• Experience converting CAD models into the Maya platform
Please submit a link to your demo reel showing your examples of past work.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Senior CG Artist