An exciting Internet of Things startup is looking for a Sr Android Developer to join their team at their headquarters in the Mission. You will be working on an innovative and award-winning product that many businesses and consumers are using to communicate more efficiently. This is a permanent, full-time position and will start as soon as the right person is found.
- Responsible for taking ownership of the Android code base.
- Responsible for participating in bi-weekly sprints.
- Responsible for releases to the Android Play Store.
- Active participation in the scrum process, scheduling work, estimating work, and doing the software engineering that goes behind new features and bug fixes.
- Communicate with design and product in order to flesh out new features.
- Active participation in code reviews between yourself and colleagues.
- Write code and unit tests so that your end work products are testable and up to quality engineering standards.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- MUST HAVE shipped at least 1 app to the Android Play Store
- At least 2 years of experience, must have worked on a team as an Android developer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in Java and Android Studio
- Proven experience with unit testing
- Willingness to participate in agile process
- Experience with Git
- Proven experience with dependency injection