- This is a 3 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Computer Science or related is preferred.
- 3-5 yrs.professional experience
- Must have understanding of online marketing including the principles/tactics of Search Engine Marketing and Web Analytics.
- Should have experience with Google Adwords, Adwords Editor, Bing Ads, and Bing Ads Editor.
- Experience with Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe SearchCenter and SiteCatalyst preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in person and via e-mail
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution/project release
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of products Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of paid search & contextual initiatives across specific points of origin.
- Manage day-to-day campaign audits, analyses and optimizations based on overall campaign benchmarks. Lead campaign implementation, including: ad copy creation, keyword builds and applying classification and tracking parameters.
- Work within Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and Adobe Media Optimizer platforms daily. Analyze and enhance the performance of the accounts, including: keywords, targeting, ad copy and the bidding process.
- Collaborate with Digital Media co-workers on monthly campaign dashboards for key internal partners and executive leadership.
- Develop compelling and insightful recommendations, and communicates these effectively to various stakeholders and among cross-functional teams.