Sr. Analyst, Measurement & Insight
Our client is looking for an experienced social media marketing analyst experienced in using data to drive engagement across social media channels for one of our largest client teams. You will work closely with their social media, influencer marketing, and YouTube channel management teams to help optimize and inform a large youth-centric content program.
- Collaborate across marketing channels (e.g,. social, YouTube) to drive ad effectiveness.
- Analyzing data trends and key social behaviors such as sharing, engaging, etc.
- Evaluating opportunities for optimization and new content based on analysis.
- Creating forecasting models to support marketing initiatives and measure campaign performance.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting.
- Analyzing market and competitor trends and various other industry projects.
- Collaborating with the internal finance team to verify revenues and expenses.
- Modeling to understand performance vs. KPIs.
- 2-4 years marketing analytics with a special focus on Social Media
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data that drive actionable plans that add value to the business
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours
- Experience in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment is a plus
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task Inherently collaborative nature and ability to build strong relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experience with multiple social analytic platforms (e.g., NetBase, Crimson Hexagon)
- Bonus Points Experience working with the Toy Industry
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays