The Sr. Analyst job will deliver insights and analytics around various targeted marketing programs to quantify their financial impact on the retail business. Ability to multitask several requests, quickly assemble data and generate impactful insights in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities for the Analyst job include but are not limited to:
• Write queries to run complex test vs. control analysis on campaign data.
• Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of marketing programs.
• Deliver insights around marketing programs to enhance future programs.
• Present findings to Marketing and various other functional groups throughout retail.
• Conduct Adhoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
• 3 to 5 years in an analytical role coupled with leadership capabilities
• Highly proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
• Analytical mindset with detail orientation
• Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
• Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to management
• Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
• General understanding of linear regression, factor analysis, logistic regression, generalized linear models, tree models (CART, MART), data visualization, cluster analysis or related models required. Practical application of these techniques in a retail marketing setting preferred.
• Working knowledge of statistics, sampling techniques and analysis of variation (ANOVA).
Basic skills preferred for The Analyst job:
• Advanced degree in Statistics, quantitative economics, behavioral psychology research or a related field