• Education: Bachelor Degree.
• 5+ years technology analyst experience.
• 2+ years of consulting experience (Big 5).
• Mobile technology project experience.
• Proficient at soliciting business requirements within an agile or waterfall methodology.
• Proficient at writing use cases, requirements, mass email communications, presentations for leadership, functional and technical design documents.
• Proficient at communicating with business and technology stakeholders.
• Proficient at leading meetings with different audiences (senior management, technical & business teams).
• Proficient at translating business requirements and use cases to test cases.
• Must be motivated and be able to work independently with minimal direction.
• Can troubleshoot problems hands-on and manage defect/enhancement releases.
• Experienced playing central roles in the early stages of projects (vision/road-mapping, startup, RFI/RFP, etc.).
• Experience with mobile technologies (Mobile Device Management, VPN/wifi, certificates, security, iOS, Android, Windows 8, & App development).
• Is experienced with managing and collaborating with technology vendors.
• Experience with working on infrastructure projects.
• Experience with Project Pro.
• Passionate about learning new technologies (mobile) and how to apply to business solutions
• Has Airlines experience
• Work with internal Technology Customers on their projects as a key stakeholder to their mobile projects. This would include communicating what is in place from a mobile services side (device enrollment, PIN/Device protection, VPN access, help desk support) and the attributes of mobile application delivery. This includes researching any new mobile items that need to be solved for that specific project.
• Work with business Customers on their mobile functionality needs.
• Work with infrastructure Customers (Security, Desktop Engineering, Networking, etc.) on implementing mobile functionality needed for Customers. This would include documenting designs and implementation processes.
• There might be lite on-call/pager in the future.
• There could be extended work hours (including weekends) during project deliveries but that is the exception rather than the rule.
• There will be minimal travel involved. Examples might be occasionally attending conferences.
Team will be small and focused on mobile.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs