Are you fresh out of the creative agency world and seeking an exciting new opportunity with a Fortune 50 organization? We are currently seeking a Senior Advertising / Promotional copywriter for a brand new contract assignment with an In-house Creative Services Agency in the Seattle area.
Candidate must be able to generate copy for branding campaigns and must ensure the work produced fits within the branding strategy and target audiences of the client. A senior copywriter is primarily responsible for taking ideas and concepts and writing information pieces and or campaigns in an effective, readable manner. Duties may also include, researching and developing material, participation in strategic development and brainstorming sessions and writing on a broad range of topics. Must be able to write and edit at a high level with engaging, relevant, original copy. May work closely with client service teams, and production personnel on projects to produce effective themes, campaigns, etc . Maintains consistently high standards of writing with minimal copy supervision.
• Collaborating with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives
• Working with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
• Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
• Translating creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
• Maintaining high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control on all
• A Bachelor's degree or diploma in English, journalism, communications or a related field
• 5+ years experience as a copywriter preferably in an agency environment
• A strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles
• Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
• Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
• Innovative: Possess ideas that are fresh and positive
• Collaborative: Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships
• Adaptive: Demonstrates commitment to being emotionally flexible, nimble, and dynamic in how they function
• Communication: Demonstrates clear, effective communication skills
• Service Oriented
Please submit updated resume and portfolio link.
Background and Drug Screen