Reporting to the Vice President, the Program Manager (PM) will be the engagement lead for Aquent
Studios outsourcing solution at this large financial institution. The PM is the key client relationship manager interfacing daily
with client managers and stakeholders to ensure that all business needs are met. The PM is responsible
for developing strong client and consultant relationships, creating expansion within the account, providing
employee relations support, managing budgets and spend for projects, and supporting both internal
Aquent Studios and external client processes.
The program manager oversees assigned projects and consultant assignments in order to ensure that work is
completed to the client’s satisfaction and within stated time-frames and budget; works collaboratively
with the Vice President to develop statements of work and budgets; provides excellent customer service
with clients as well as internally to all departments and staff within the company; develops and
maintains effective relationships within and between the talent and client team.
The PM owns accurate financial management of the engagement, performance management of the
team, including resolving HR-related issues, and the continuous improvement of processes and
efficiencies. The PM will be part of transitioning or on-boarding new members to the team. The PM
also develops, maintains, reviews and/or disseminates all engagement documentation including
business reviews, invoices, and contract change orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and talent.
- Generate recommendations for business strategies and identify future business opportunities.
- Partner with client managers to understand client business needs: translating them into the
- implementation of effective solutions and partnering with internal employees to ensure we are
- maximizing our growth potential.
- Work with client and talent to determine and manage client service expectations and to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner. Identify emerging issues and problems.
- Forecast project costs and maintain project budget.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of talent and ensure work is progressing as planned. Address issueswith talent as necessary.
- Act as primary point contact for employee issues. Provide talent with client feedback.
- Ensure that timesheets are approved, invoices are submitted, and regular reports are sent to clients.
- Provide coaching and counseling in the areas of employee development, performance management, training, and employee relations.
- Partner with Human Resources to resolve issues.