Our client is looking for a Sr Digital Account Manager with Advertising Agency experience. This is an on-site 12months 40hrs per week assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental & 401K!
Our client in-house agency creates a wide range of client, prospect and internal communications. They look at the financial services world in new ways, seeing new possibilities and welding them together with discipline, clarity and collaboration. With pride in their craft, they solve problems to benefit the company and internal clients. They think differently to make a difference and have a lot of fun doing it. Their work spans virtually every communication channel and is rooted in our deep knowledge of the company brand, its purpose and its many audiences.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Client Management: Supports other account managers and a Sr. Team Manager, in planning, upfront project assessment and on-going project and client support. Upon project input, the account manager partners with management to develop a strategic project approach. Additionally, the account manager works with the client and creative team to ensure the work remains strategic, on brand, consistent and that all parties are working toward the same goals.
• Team Management: This role has considerable responsibilities within the department: 1) Communicate the broader business goals and strategy to ensure the team understands project objective(s), approach and work to be accomplished; 2) Evaluate and define change orders to the team; and 3) Provide advance notice of incoming and “in the pipeline” work.
• Creative Team: Work with management to develop strong creative briefs, insights, competitive information and background necessary for results-oriented creative development. Develop a solid partnership with the creative team to provide a strong and unified face to the client. Ensure that work is strategy based and on-brief, that recommendations and rationale are provided in creative presentations, and champion the recommendation. Provide feedback that is strategic, clear and actionable for the team.
• Project Support: Responsible for end-to-end execution of projects leveraging agency resources, escalating issues or challenges to management, and working with producers and project managers to scope resource needs and project requirements.
• Digital Production: Consult with project manager to determine optimal management approach—from assessment and discovery, through briefing, creative development and production. Work with the project manager to assess technical solutions or concerns, internal resource needs and scheduling input. Review creative solutions for implementation requirements.
Our ideal candidate has 5-7 years’ experience working directly with clients and creative teams. This position will support other account managers across multiple lines of business, on both print and digital campaigns. Strong solutions-oriented approach and presentation skills, user-experience focus and outstanding knowledge of agency processes required. Candidate is an effective communicator, flexible and able to juggle competing priorities. Ad agency experience mandatory.