About This Role:
One of our valued Fortune 500 financial and investment clients in Princeton, NJ is in need of a Sr. Account Manager to join their very busy team.
The client needs a talented individual who is very hands on, can take initiative, wear many hats, handle a HIGH volume of projects at a time with no hesitation. There is an average about 2,000 projects per year and this person will be handling 20-30 projects (coordinating with two creative people) at a time with minimal supervision.
They will basically be managing any changes or requests from their internal clients, taking those changes to their graphic designers, implementing the changes, and then taking them back to their clients for approval.
• Play a lead role in coordinating the production of client and intermediary print marketing collateral as part of a dynamic in-house creative group.
• Manage changes and requests from internal clients, translate those changes to the Graphic Designers, ensure these revisions are implemented, then present to internal clients for final approval prior to print/press.
• Represent the creative team in client meetings and one-on-one interactions.
• Maintain sole responsibility for the ownership of projects (timelines, budgets, quantities, etc.) and set daily priorities for project flow within the team.
Mark-up and proofread copy changes.
• Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to manage a large number of projects simultaneously, with a high attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability, both written and spoken.
• Strong editing and proofreading skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple content reviews and draft revisions under tight deadlines.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Consensus builder and proactive problem-solver as well as a high-energy, self-starter.
• Strong team player, who can also take the initiative and work independently with little or no supervision.
• 10+ years of experience as part of an account management team within an agency environment preferred but will consider relevant corporate experience. Finance is NOT a must but is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or marketing preferred.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role: