Do you have 7+ years experience in Marketing within the Automotive Industry?
Are you looking to partner with a global brand to provide amazing client service?
Live in or be willing to commute to Herndon, VA weekly?
If you said YES to all of these, we have an awesome role for you! Vitamin T is partnering with our global marketing client to find a talented Sr. Account Manager to work with their automotive client in Herdon, VA.
The Sr. Account Manager represents the primary point of contact with dedicated client. Acts as client advocate, facilitates problem solving through various organizational resources and functions; Liaises with operations group to problem solve, and provide short- and mid-term process improvements in business execution; Provides tactical expertise to support overall client and company business strategy.
- Acts as primary point of contact with client business owners and account team
- Conducts weekly status meetings, in person at the client’s office
- Provides guidance to the operations team dedicated to the account to ensure programs are on schedule and delivered with a high level of accuracy
- Includes Account Executives, Regional Marketing Specialists, and Concierge team
- Defines, clarifies and communicates client specifications, needs and changes with internal teams
- Acts as client advocate, facilitates problem solving through various organizational resources and functions
- Manages potential conflict areas between operations execution and client requirements through problem identification and resolution
- Liaises with and funnels information to company's functional departments on client progress
- Liaises with operations group to problem solve, and provide short- and mid-term process improvements in business execution
- Insures billing packages are correct (input correct, data captured and assimilated)
- Analyzes and assesses business growth drivers and profit leverage points
- May assist with initial information gathering for new and existing business proposals
- Monitors and safeguards reporting accuracy and detail (operations performance, data integrity, quality)
- Serves as product knowledge expert for client and business generalist for company
- Researches competitor information for feedback to Client
Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent experience in marketing or project management required.
Experience / Skill:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in direct marketing production required
- Experience in automotive industry required
- Problem-solve using an analytical approach; evaluate, investigate and apply best practices and offer innovative solutions
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be able to consistently work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills