Our corporate client’s thriving in-house agency is looking for an Sr Account Manager with agency experience to support their work in creating a wide range of client, prospect and internal communication deliverables. Contract position: Long term, W2 with benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K) 40 hours/ week onsite (no remote work)
Our F500 client looks at the financial services world in new ways, seeing new possibilities and welding them together with discipline, clarity and collaboration. With pride in our craft, they solve problems to benefit the Company and clients. They think differently to make a difference and have a lot of fun doing it. Their work spans virtually every communication channel and is rooted in our deep knowledge of our brand, its purpose and its many audiences.
• Client Management: The account manager is the single point of contact for a specific line of business, including resource planning, calendaring and upfront project assessment. Upon project input, the candidate works with the client and creative team to ensure that the communication is strategic, on brand, consistent and that all parties are working toward the same goals.
• Team Management: The role has considerable responsibilities within the department:
1) Communicate the broader business goals and strategy to ensure that the team understands project needs, approach and work to be accomplished; 2) Evaluate and define change orders to the team; and 3) Provide advance notice of incoming and “in the pipeline” work.
• Creative Team: Provide the creative team with a strong creative brief, insights, competitive information and background necessary for results-oriented creative development. Develop a solid partnership with the creative team to provide a strong face to the client. Ensure that work is strategy based, that recommendations and rationale is provided in creative presentations, and champion the recommendation. Provide feedback that is strategic, clear and actionable for the team.
• Project Support: Responsible for end-to-end execution of projects leveraging agency resources, escalating issues or challenges to management, and working with producers and traffic to scope resource needs and project requirements.
• Online Production: Consult with Producer to determine optimal management approach—from assessment and discovery, through briefing, creative development and production. Work with the Producer to assess technical solutions or concerns, internal resource needs and scheduling input. Review creative solutions for implementation requirements. Consult with Producer to capture Business Requirements so the Producer can effectively createthe Technical Requirements and Project Plan.
-Qualifications Our ideal candidate has 7+ years’ experience working directly with clients and creative teams.
-This position will manage client relationships for specific lines of business, including strategic and creative consulting as needed and the eventual development of print and electronic campaigns.
-Strong solutions-oriented approach, user-experience focus and outstanding knowledge of agency processes required. Ad agency experience mandatory.