We are helping one of our agencies in Richmond find a stellar Sr Account Executive/ Manager who can help to take their client relationships to the next level. In the agency world, it’s about partnering with clients to provide them with the best experience possible and suggesting ways that their business can thrive. This agency in particular focuses on the partnership and needs a person who keeps up with integrated marketing trends and can help to guide the client through the entire creative/development process whether it is marketing for television, social, print or other digital platforms.
The Sr Account Executive/Manager responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain direct, day-to-day senior level client contact and management
- Work in a proactive manner to provide strategic client marketing plans; research; development of estimates; client growth; communication strategy; ROI; steward of client and agency budgets
- Manage client approval process and effectively communicate roject plans to clients including meeting deadlines and execution of marketing components
- Work with the creative and media staff to ensure client objectives are achieved and deadlines are met
- Continue to be educated of all relevant industry and market developments within Agency and Client Industries
- Be able to attend networking functions and be able to communicate positively to new and existing clients.
This is a great team-based environment that works hard and plays hard. They all LOVE what they do and want someone on their team who shares their enthusiasm. If you WANT to join an organization where you can work on really cool projects from video to print to digital campaigns for clients, then you shoudl consider applying for this position.