We are looking for a talented Digital Account Director. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence.
This role is a crucial component in delivering results for our largest, most distinguished, enterprise-level clients. You must excel in managing multi-faceted, multi-million dollar engagements while working with various internal departments including design, development, customer experience, analytics, strategy and marketing.
As a Digital Account Director you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- A strong preference for prior experience servicing B2B and SaaS, IT or software clients.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- A deep understanding and prior knowledge of working with clients to develop the creative, strategy and optimization of media plans & marketing.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors, and third party offerings—you should always be on the lookout for new ways to push our work forward.
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field