We're looking for a Production Coordinator for one of our leading Entertainment clients. In this role you will...
• Assists with the production planning and distribution of sports promos. Responsible for assisting with On-Air Pro (On-Air Promotions project management and work order software) and FOX Media Cloud (serving as a promo library and also as a delivery system to TOC and client affiliates) for the Marketing Operations department.
• Coordinates a high volume of in-game and promo deliverables to ensure network standards are met and that all projects are completed on time and delivered according to internal/external media plans. This involves closely reviewing all creative for tagging and delivering to TOC, production, RSNs, cross channel and internal/external partners.
• Enters On-Air Pro work order information outlining promo deliverables, lengths, tags, backplate information and due dates for department. Review and distributes programming schedules and updates.
• Verifies that information on client Media Cloud is accurate and that finished spots have been uploaded properly before final delivery to TOC. Performs a review of spots for accurate tagging prior to delivery to TOC. Submits necessary promos to S&P for approval.
• Creates work orders for Charlotte Graphics team to build in-game elements for air in live sporting events and studio shows. Checks graphics produced for accuracy and communicates with on-site production for in-game deliveries. Monitors rankings and injury information on sport assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast television, marketing, or advertising.
Minimum of 2 years experience preferably in broadcast/cable television, marketing, production or sports.
Good organizational skills, knowledge of sports, attention to detail and creative problem solving are needed.
The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high pressure environment is also required.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Content Pilot/iNEWS, On-Air Pro, Media Cloud and/or Adobe applications is preferred.