- This is a (3) month temporary assignment
- Must have minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
- Sports experience preferred
- Digital Demo Reel required
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Sports Motion Graphics Artist to their project team. If selected you would be responsible for:
- The implementation and versioning of in-show animated graphic elements for the client's sports group including show packages, event insert and titles.
- Follow the design direction set by the Art Director and Senior Design team leaders
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
- Must understand and translate network’s brand strategy into quality design.
Please submit with Reels and Portfolios! College graduate with degree in graphic design or fine arts.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling texturing and animating
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- Interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Cinema 4D abilities including modeling texturing and animating are a plus.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, organized and efficient, deadline driven and a good collaborator.