Assignment with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View or San Francisco!
**Duration: 3 months, 20 hours per week**
- Build demand gen/lead nurture campaigns in Eloqua from start to finish.
- Build program test plans. Perform and analyze A/B split testing along with analyst.
- Develop program/creative brief. Manage creative development with copy writer, designer and programmers.
- Build and ensure on-time detailed program schedules - from kick off to tracking codes to legal/compliance review to deployment, including managing stakeholder expectations and communicating out project timelines.
- Partner with MarTech team to create audiences and set up Custom Data Objects in Eloqua
- Partner with MarTech to test/QA emails
- Partner with analyst to set up, report on and analyze programs against program and testing objectives
- Email marketer with 5+ years’ experience in b2b marketing.
- Experience with Eloqua or other marketing automation system a plus.
- Experience setting up, executing and measuring demand gen/lead nurture campaigns.
- Familiarity working with large data sets.
- Experience working with IT and Product organizations to share and connect data to drive email campaigns.
- Strong strategic partner for planning and prioritizing work with business partner.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in highly matrixed organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.