- This is a (3) month temporary project assignment
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Mediat & Entertainment client is looking to add a Support Admin / Specialist for Branding Entertainment to their project team. If selected you would be responsible for managing and facilitating concept requests that come in from the sales organization to the Branded Entertainment team. You would also be responsible for processing Branded Entertainment invoices and other simple tasks needed to assist the Branding Entertainment Coordinator.
1. Monitor the Branded Entertainment email account.
2. Maintain the BE Concept tracking sheet on SmartSheet
3. Respond quickly to sales’ emails for concept/RFPs (Requests for Proposals) by engaging the Branded Entertainment Content Team and work with the Content representative assigned to cover concepts each week.
4. Help gather necessary information for each concept/RFP request: brand briefs, notes from sales, network/s and/or platforms to be included.
5. Organize notes from the BE Content representative and assign BE Concept Writer.
6. Ensure all deadlines are met for completed concepts to be sent to sales.
7. Process invoices for the BE department and submit through the finance system for approvals.