Our client, a top fortune 500 company, is looking for a Procedure writer to join their growing team in Brooklyn, New York. This is an ongoing project, Monday – Friday 9-5pm. The main focus of this role will be to review existing procedures end to end and bringing them up to new standards, ensuring all Procedures incorporate FAQ, KYC Bulletins, Requirements & Standards.
They will also manage updates to Procedures as it relates to Operational Change Releases and feedback loop from QC/QA as well as collaboration with Compliance, Policy and other Senior Stakeholders for feedback/approval to ensure appropriate procedure governance standards are followed. They will develop a strong working relationship with SME’s from all KYC teams including AML Compliance, Quality Assurance, and other COB Global team members.
• B.A. Degree or equivalent
• Extensive experience in financial services operations, compliance, or client service preferred
• Strong knowledge of AML and KYC regulatory requirements
• Practical experience of CIB KYC E2E operational processes highly desirable
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to deliver Procedures training to a dispersed global audience
• High attention to detail
• Flexible mindset and a proactive approach to problem-solving, owning issues and delivering to tight deadlines
• Ability to interpret process change into written steps and summarize change into a Training deck
• Must be confident in developing and maintaining an effective global stakeholder network
• Strong working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables, including annual procedure updates, as well as ad hoc projects.
• Experience in working in a global team and awareness of regional differences