Interested in working for the largest commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world?! Our client is looking to add an Events Manager to their team that works out of the Santa Clara office.
In this role, you will be responsible for things like...
- Scheduling a team of event coordinators to ensure that conference room and meeting spaces are setup according to the Service Level Agreement.
- Performing meet and greets (checking in with clients) and ensure all aspects of the meeting (furniture, catering, audio visual and room cleanliness are in order, and follow through after meeting has concluded.
- Communicating last minute changes and requests to your team.
- Leading site visits and provide detailed information about policies and services available.
And you'll be successful in this role if you...
- Act as a team player
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects as well as handle last-minute changes in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of events.
- Possess at least two years of previous experience in the event/meeting planning realm
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.