Spanish Translator/Transcreator/Proofreader(Marketing Materials)
MUST BE FLUENT SPANISH SPEAKER -fluency in verbal, and written communications
We would like to request a Spanish Translation/Transcreation.
Duration: 9 months
Department: U. S. Creative Services
Work hours: 8:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Date required: 07/10/17
Position openings: 2
Specific skills required for the assignment:
- Provide English language to Spanish language translation and marketing transcreations for the following projects as well as proofreading and editing as requested during the term of the agreement: Look Book; Creative Services Sales and Marketing Collateral; SFC Email Camps, News Articles, texts and other crisis communications needed; Educational pieces, like Fact Sheets, video translation for subtitles/voice replacement; Star Consultant Program print and online pieces.
- BA or MA in Translation [English to Spanish/Spanish to English], Communications, or Spanish major.
- At least 5 years’ experience translating/transcreating sales and marketing materials, as well as crisis communications.
- Spanish translation and transcreation experience for Sales and Marketing materials.
- Experience using a Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) program such as SDL/Trados and terminology glossaries.
- Computer Knowledge, WORD, Excel, Power Point Presentations.
- Able to work in a team, with multiple projects, multiple channels, deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to be flexible with crisis or process changes.