This position will be responsible for coordinating the new product launch projects between departments.
• Maintain and utilize business tools: new product launch calendar (PLM/Clarity) and timeline (C2C).
• Create, maintain, and activate SKUs in the system. Includes, preparing & managing monthly SKU raising & activation sweeps.
• Prepare vendor setup documents.
• Coordinate meeting schedules including issuing meeting agendas and recaps.
• Manage & maintain secondary packaging (ex: bottom labels) approval process between vendors & internal departments.
• Manage the sales sample program including market week (lab-filled), PR and pre-production samples. Create and maintain request sheet, create and track PO’s for timely delivery, update weekly vendor agendas for status, receive goods & conduct incoming QC, distribute to channels, manage all paperwork (receipt & chargebacks).
• Maintain & organize Sourcing product library (product retains, sample staging area, kitting area, purge excess).
• Administrative duties. Ex: Ship packages, coordinate vendor on-site meetings, prepare courier pickup/drop off.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2+ years experience in Sourcing and Production preferred but not required.
• Strong networking skills/ability to form partnerships/diplomacy.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks.
• Analytical and statistical aptitude.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong PC skills, such as Microsoft Office & Excel.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs