Plans, organizes, and manages the onboarding activities of products and customers. Responsible for client’s enablement, message coordination and management of the platform for a pool of 15-20 accounts.
Under the direction of the Chief Technology Officer the SIC provides leadership to and directs the administration of the platform and Enablement programs for accounts. The SIC sets goals for and works with Account Managers to monitor work, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Client marketing message development & placement.
2. Client marketing funnel management & strategy.
3. Lead management & nurture design.
4. CRM administration & consulting.
5. Systems efficiency evaluation and streamlining.
6. Pragmatic thinking & troubleshooting.
7. Tier I client services & client support processes.
8. Design & implementation of client campaign and marketing programs.
9. Facilitates the development, maintenance and monitoring of clients.
10. Supports sales and engineering as needed.
11. Responsible for preparing the organization for ongoing change.
12. Ensures clarity, understanding and commitment from all stakeholders.
13. Responsible for the development and management of integrated, strategy aligned departmental work plans.
14. Develops innovative initiatives to enhance both client and internal efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
2. Over-communication & assurance that duties, responsibilities, and authority and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
1. Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
2. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. tactful, mature.
3. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive — but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
4. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
5. Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Software Implementation Director as the company grows over the next 3-5 years
Desired Skills and Experience
1. MUST BE PROFICIENT IN HTML & CSS
2. B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience
3. A minimum of two-years experience on a marketing automation (MA), CRM and email marketing platform (ESP).
4. Sound design and administrative skills, well-developed management skills — principles and people.
5. Experience in working in a non-structured environment.
6. Proven ability to overcome objections.
7. Marketo Certification as a Consultant.
8. Salesforce.com Certified Admin.
9. Google Analytics or SEO certs preferable.
10. Basic programing in HTML, and CSS
11. Dallas based, no relocations.
Projected schedule 8-6 M-F; other hours as required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs