We are looking for a full stack, open source developer to write developer code samples that use cloud Service Fabric and will be used in customer facing technical documentation. Responsibilities include:
- Develop customer-focused content, articles, tutorials, video, graphics, code samples, scripts, and end-to-end solutions that use cloud core infrastructure services.
- Provide content planning and leadership for internal engineering teams.
- Work with customers, the community, and engineering partners to continually improve the content and drive great, real-world cloud solutions.
- Developer will work with the team to define samples and target programming languages
- Start developing samples in the different programming languages
- Code will be compliant with standards
- Unit test will be written if necessary
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a full-time developer role
- Should know at least 2 of these languages/SDKs very well: C#, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP, C++;
- Familiarity with cloud platforms;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Ability to understand and work with large, complex code base;
- Able to work independently, strong learner, and good communication skills;
- You drive for results. You are a tenacious problem solver who loves to get things done.
- You focus on customers. You have been a customer, and you have a customer-first mindset. You have a passion to figure out what customers need, and deliver it.
- You’re passionate about technology and cloud services. You are always learning, and are curious and well informed about technology trends and cloud services.
- You write and speak well. You can present ideas in a clear, concise, persuasive, and professional way.
**this position will be onsite 2-days a week, and 3-day remote**