In this position, you will apply your expertise to help shape and manage technical vision and strategies that align with the business unit roadmap by identifying opportunities, providing solutions and solving business challenges. Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the software architecture being designed is aligned with business requirements.
You will be instrumental in helping facilitate the development of highly efficient, highly reliable, fault-tolerant scalable solutions to satisfy those objectives. You will apply your expertise to introduce and drive leading-edge software frameworks, designs and standards across the firm. You will ensure enterprise-wise design standards are maintained by leading design review sessions and by sharing knowledge, coaching and mentoring technical staff. Projects will be diverse and will directly affect the operation and effectiveness of field operations.
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience
• Strong experience with data acquisition, processing, analysis and presentation of real-time data.
• Demonstrated ability to stay current with Application Architecture best practices, design patterns, existing and emerging technologies and platforms, architectural and systems engineering trends
• Broad technical expertise in the design and development of complex multi-tiered engineering applications
• Proficient in developing .NET (C#) desktop applications.
• Strong C/C++ programming background.
• Knowledgeable in Managed C++ (CLI) and Interop
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
• Familiar with the latest IoT protocols and trends
• Expertise in integration, SOA and middleware technologies
- Familiar with data analytics
• Exposure to oil & gas specific industry standards/technologies
• Familiar with microservices development and the use of containers