Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
What you will do as a Web Engineer:
• You will be a key member of the engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions used at massive scale.
• Use modern tools, libraries and build new ones to support customer driven e-commerce initiatives that will impact millions of people.
• Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
• Use the latest web technologies: React, Redux, ES6/7, Webpack, Node.js, among others
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• 8+ years equivalent IT experience
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
• Experience using version control systems such as Git
• Experience with feature and issue tracking software such as Jira
• Experience with A/B and multivarient testing
• Experience leading a development team, including remote members
• Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
• Experience with modern web technologies and high-scale storage
• Experience deep-diving into difficult to troubleshoot issues
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs