Do you have a strong developer background working with a variety of programming and scripting languages, and platforms?
Do you have experience working with cloud services like AWS and Azure?
Are you passionate about creating great developer content?
Are you driven to find great technical solutions, and to share those by interacting with the community, blogging, presenting, and writing code and content?
If that sounds like you, we have a great opportunity to join our Enterprise Cloud Content Team. In this role, you will be a content developer working with core infrastructure services including storage, networking, and compute, writing code samples and content for the growing user community.
- Developer will work with team to define samples and target programming languages
- Start developing samples in the different programming languages
- Code will be compliant with company standards
- Unit test will be written if necessary
What you need:
- Strong knowledge of C# and core knowledge of at least 2 open source languages such as Java, Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP, or C++
- Knowledge on building applications on top of cloud SDKs
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to understand and work with large, complex code base
- Able to work independently, strong learner, and good communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud platform and cloud storage
- 1 year of technical experience doing programmatic development with cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
- 1 year of experience writing and shipping technical content.
What will help:
- You drive for results. You are a tenacious problem solver who loves to get things done.
- You focus on customers. You have been a customer, and you have a customer-first mindset. You have a passion to figure out what customers need, and deliver it.
- You’re passionate about technology and cloud services. You are always learning, and are curious and well informed about technology trends and cloud services.
- You write and speak well. You can present ideas in a clear, concise, persuasive, and professional way.