The cloud content team is looking for a developer to write developer code samples that use cloud IoT and will be used in customer facing technical documentation. You will work on cloud IoT writing samples and docs.
- Develop customer-focused content, articles, tutorials, code samples, scripts, and end-to-end solutions that use cloud core infrastructure services.
- Work with customers, the community, and engineering partners to continually improve the content and drive great, real-world cloud solutions.
- Developer will work with MS team to define samples and target programming languages
- Start developing samples in the different programming languages
- Code will be compliant with Microsoft standards
- Unit test will be written if necessary
- 2+ years of on the job programming experience in at least two modern languages such as .NET, Java, Node, Python.
- Experience with application development and developing with cloud services such as Azure or AWS.
- Some documentation or blogging experience with examples is a bonus.
- You’re passionate about technology and cloud services. You are always learning, and are curious and well informed about technology trends and cloud services.
- You write and speak well. You can present ideas in a clear, concise, persuasive, and professional way.