Are you interested in running BVT (Build Verification Testing) for the leader in management software? Come be a part of the BVT test team. We are looking for an experienced design engineer to execute BVT automated testing and work on optimizing the scripts and configs we use to test the product.
- Executing existing BVT automation on Daily/Weekly schedule.
- You will be responsible on maintaining existing automation and adding new automation as new features are added.
- You will be using SQL and C# to maintain backend execution engine and website.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise and working to ensure all BVT's execute in a timely fashion and pass 100%.
- You need to be able to work in a team environment to get bug closure and add new automation to the existing framework.
- 2+ years of at software development and testing experience in a professional environment and/or a BS Degree in Computer Science.
- Basic knowledge of coding and scripting with C#, SQL, Powershell and Visual Studio as well as Windows domain knowledge
- BVT Automation experience
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Eagerness to learn new technologies, the ability to understand and design\apply the technologies to the problem at hand.
- Person should also have good communication skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems.
- WMI, Windows Update, .NET, developing Websites, Azure Service Fabric experiences is a definite plus.