Do you want to drive the communication strategy and help billions of people share their experiences from the living room to the boardroom? Do you want to feel pride in how awesome your job is and the impact you are making in the communications industry? If this resonates with you, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team and become a key contributor to our product.
You will love this job if you enjoy/possess:
- A blend of experiences and expertise that demonstrate a capability for delivering successful solutions that are on-premise and cloud based.
- Being a true partner in defining the solutions, having and developing business acumen, and bringing a technical perspective in furthering the product and business.
- Estimating engineering effort; planning implementation and optimizing prototypes into production code.
- Designing/Developing exemplary and thoroughly tested code.
- Performing quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environments.
- Collaborating effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Working in a team, as well as independently, and delivering on aggressive goals.
- Exhibiting creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving, while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
What We Can Offer:
- A fun and creative environment.
- A massive customer base at a scale few products can match.
- Lasting projects with celebrated milestones.
- Teams that feel like best friends/family.
- Amazing appreciation for our people.
Some Qualifications you may offer:
- 3-5+ years of programming experience in delivering enterprise software.
- Experience with Mobex/redux or similar
- Experience or knowledge in either REST/RESTful, JSON, ASP.NET Web API, or ngrx,
- Proven design capabilities and ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Self-motivation and organization.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to bring forward a vision or opinion based on sound data/analysis.
- Domain expertise in PSTN/Telephony, VOIP technologies and with enterprise grade software development is a plus, but not required