We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help create innovative 3D applications and components. You must have experience with 3D, AR, VR (Mixed Reality), and hands-on experience designing, implementing, and optimizing components for use in run-time graphics applications. Strong C++ expertise is a requirement.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong C++ language skills.
- 3+ years’ experience developing runtime systems such as games or graphics software
- Solid grasp of software engineering best practices
- Demonstrable experience implementing complex software systems or app components
- Demonstrable understanding of systems architecture and software performance principles
- BSc degree in CS or equivalent experience/education
- 5+ years Game Development experience within the Online, Console or PC space.
- Experience with real-time graphics APIs is an asset: DirectX11/12, OpenGL, Metal, Vulcan
- Experience working in large teams with modern version control systems like Git.
- Comfortable working cross-platform: Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS.
- Experience with commercial 3D engine(s) is an asset: Unity, Unreal
- Agile methodology experience
- Experience using Visual Studio