1. Maintains and monitors company internal and external websites. Works with website developers/vendors on the status and updates to all company sites. Works with vendors on assisting them with brand message on the web.
2. Maintains visible presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms, along with daily monitoring of the company’s social media sites. Utilizes social media monitoring tools and analyzes data to provide detailed analysis to trend social media performance. Creates email blogs or electronic campaigns to drive more business to Isuzu and its dealers.
3. Maintains ad material, brochures, dealership ad slicks, and all other collateral material for sales, service, parts, and marketing department. Works with publications on providing desired artwork for ads or articles. Catalogs and maintains all collateral material for archiving purposes.
4. Performs various administrative duties to assist the other team members in the marketing department.
• Reports to: Director, Marketing
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
• Bachelors degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Public Relations, or equivalent directly related work experience
• General knowledge of automotive industry
• Familiarity with different programming formats and applicable usage –Flash, HTML, CSS, unity, etc.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proficient PC skills in Windows applications; strong proficiency in Adobe Professional; proficiency of Basic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop creative digital marketing programs
• Basic video production and post-production skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Strong problems solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work efficiently with changes in a fast-paced work environment