Digital Communications Analyst/Social Media
The Digital Communications Analyst is responsible for the community management for major CPG Beverage company including social channels. This role requires some night and weekend work.
The Digital Communications Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the day-to-day community management across client owned social channels. Includes; monitoring channels, posting content, developing community responses, identifying engagement opportunities and daily responses.
- Assist in the content creation process, leading the routing and approval workflow with key stakeholders.
- Assist reactive social media response development and other duties, as assigned
- Support the management of client site by daily site maintenance and editing and adding new content to ensure the site is up to date.
- Partner closely with consumer relations to enhance the process and develop community responses.
- Use social media management and listening software to manage channels
- Participate in identifying and executing periodic projects that improve the experience across always on touch points
- Manage digital team’s project status document and content calendars
Additional Job Details:
- 1-5 years of experience in social media
- Must have passion for social media
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Comfortable with the nature of social media being an “always on” channel
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative and willing to work with multiple internal and external teams.
- Strong customer service understanding
- Basic understanding of digital development processes and / or experience with basic web publishing tools such as WordPress
- Self-starter with ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines.
- Bachelors' Degree required, preferably in business or marketing