Social Media and Events Manager
• Act as liasion to social media agencies that manage our clients network and show handles across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social platforms
• Keep agencies abreast of programming changes, premiere dates, shoots, and events and work with production to secure set visits and behind the scenes access.
• Work with agencies to oversee engaging and unique content for shows and series in-line with network and/or series brand.
• Monitor news, talent accounts, and other outlets to find and repost content related to network and/or shows.
• Attend events and production shoots to capture content from talent for social use when needed.
• Follow social media trends and recommend use of new platforms where appropriate.
• Lead internal promotions and events including social circles to create engagement and raise awareness for employees, establishing their advocacy in the network and its programming.
• Assist in planning and execution of premiere parties and screenings, working closely with internal and external Events and Public Relations teams to create noteworthy events that drive headlines and pre-linear premiere chatter.
• 5+ years of social media experience
• Proven history of social media management, preferably in the TV/media industry
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
• Excellent written communication skills
• Experience working with visual, digital and video development
• Knowledge of basic HTML and web development a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years experience in marketing or related field.
Network, Media, or Agency experience a plus.