• Translate communications and marketing objectives of the business into actionable online communications and marketing social media activity.
• Provide daily hands on implementation and management of social media communications. This includes writing content & copy real time within multiple social media environments in a manner that stimulates users to engage with the company and supports communication priorities.
• Maintain close contact with other communicators and internal business partners to ensure that all social media activity supports broader enterprise, business partner and communications objectives.
• Mitigate negative situations, organizational threats and crisis through fast social media response strategically maximizing opportunities for positive perceptions.
• Use Social Analytics tools to monitor key analytics in order to implement successful social media and refine best practices.
• Develop and execute promotional activities to increase the company's social media presence.
• Monitor, develop reports and present relevant data, trends, analytics, associated with social media sites and social media communications and marketing activities to access value added.
• Continually educate internal stakeholders in social media best practices.
• Support the broader Digital Communications team in developing web content.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or MIS and a minimum of 2+ years performing similar responsibilities for a corporation.
• In the absence of a formal degree, a high school diploma or GED and 4-8 years experience performing similar responsibilities is highly preferred.
• Ability to draft content and seek out ways to build online communities
• Ability to lead small projects and work independently
• Ability to support multiple internal and external clients.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and ability to recommend and implement technical solutions that satisfy communications objectives.
• In-depth experience and knowledge of best practices for Facebook and Twitter
• Experience with 3rd party tools such as Radian6, HootSuite, CoTweet, and other interactive social media apps required
• Experience maintaining blog using WordPress or similar tools.
• Organizational, oral and written communication skills.
• Understanding of web 2.0 concepts, e.g. emerging technologies, industry standards, trends and directions.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs