My client is a brilliant social and entertainment Brand renowned for the delivery of excellent content across convergent platforms. Currently going through an extremely busy period, they are on the lookout for a Social Media Video Editor to jump on board and join their Content team.
Working mainly to construct entertainment fuelled narratives that uphold the brand, you'll have the joy of piecing together already shot content as well as self-shooting brilliant content for their various social platforms. Reporting into the Production Manager, you'll be working to very quick turnarounds with projects, coming up with great concepts and seeing these through to final delivery so they resonate well with the younger more socially active demographic.
You should feel comfortable managing budgets (whether large or small), shooting your own content, knowing the editing process from end to end but most importantly having a fantastic understanding of appealing to a younger demographic.
Ideally, you should have your own laptop and have a good understanding and a portfolio with socially driven content NOT commercial or advertising samples.
- A strong working knowledge of Premiere Pro
- A strong understanding of social media and the various different platforms
- A passion for Video and a good understanding of how to create strong narratives
- Experience dealing with budgets
- A portfolio with a spread of socially driven video content that is entertainment driven