We have an exciting 6 month opportunity for a Social Strategist to lead social media and content strategy and execution. The ideal candidate should be ready to build a brand with big creative ambitions from the ground up. The role requires this person to be the go-to resource for best practices across all social platforms. You will play a lead role in developing increased customer engagement focused on growing revenue and awareness. You are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and assumes accountability and responsibility for all assigned projects. You work well with stakeholders of all levels under strict deadlines with the demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win solutions across all work streams. The ideal candidate is creative, forward-thinking, and data driven.
- Drive the strategy for the future of social and digital media.
- Develop content strategy for all pre-planned and real-time social media content across a range of campaigns and programs.
- Plan the monthly content calendar across key social channels (both organic and paid) and produce a weekly content schedule that has an engaging and timely narrative, flows smoothly and brings to life
- Match the company's brand personality.
- Manage internal creative, social, media and digital projects/agencies.
- Work in lockstep with communications, product, sales and culinary teams to develop robust campaigns, launches, and projects.
- Build partnerships with community managers, Influencers, Brand advocates and other engaged audiences.
- Explore and evaluate new media outlets, and trends in the marketplace; meet with vendors and potential partners to provide recommendations.
- Analyze performance of social content on a weekly basis and continuously optimize the calendar regularly to understand and communicate ROI.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and creative assets across all marketing touchpoints.
- Assist in the development and execution of annual marketing and communications plans including branding and positioning, competitive analysis and testing.
- Be the eyes and ears for the team on what’s trending on social media.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, marketing communications and social media.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Deep understanding and documented experience using social media including the role of Sprinklr, Hoot Suite, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and other social media platforms.
- Strong project management skills preferable in marketing or agency settings.
- Experience in integrated digital/content production - digital, social, experiential.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating strategy, briefing, project management, and ROI measurement.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with multiple business owners and external partners.
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines and scopes of work.