SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Social Media & PR
Internal Order Info: Leading coffee company is looking for a Social Media Strategist (Contract Worker) to come help us make our company of the most engaging, thoughtful and innovative Brands in social media.
The candidate we’re seeking has strong digital Agency experience working either in the account planning, or digital strategy team. You have extensive knowledge of social platforms and strong opinions on how channels can work together to create best-in-class experiences that drive greater customer engagement. Your success and experience helping creative teams take a consumer-minded approach to social engagement programs will set you apart from the field.
Our team is small but mighty, and has experienced great success to date based on our collective belief in the ability of the Brand to enhance the connections we have with consumers through thoughtful digital experiences. From a robust social presence, to mobile payment, to a best-in-class loyalty program, we’re consistently at the leading edge. And yet we know we have miles yet to go and we’re always looking for like minds to help us get there. Is that you?
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop social media plans, including content strategies and campaign blueprints, with an emphasis on setting strategic goals, developing metrics, defining audiences and identifying key tactical frameworks.
• Deliver clear direction and inspiration to clients and creative & technical teams in developing novel, sustainable and engaging concepts and implementation plans
• Analyze current-state social media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
• Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights.
• Contribute to expanding the Brand’s overall approach to social media.
• Stay current on social media and interactive marketing trends and provide guidance to clients and agency staffers on how to incorporate them.
• Work closely with creative and community management teams to ensure success of social media programs and initiatives
• Prepare detailed documents, including comprehensive strategic plans, audits, promotional plans and well-researched POVs (e.g. strategic recommendations and opinions).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
Able to rapidly produce top-quality communications in all media. Develops compelling presentation materials. Writes email worth reading. Communicates clearly and concisely.
Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
Provides clear briefings with compelling thought-starters. Able to quickly assess whether creative is on strategy. Provides clear feedback. Helps shape creative expression in social channels.
Strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviors in social channels. Able to link behaviors to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
Summary of Experience
• 5-7 years experience as an account planner or digital strategist in a digital Agency
• Strong knowledge of platform capabilities
• Passion for digital marketing
• Strategic and deeply consumer-minded approach to social media
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST