As the voice of a major tech brand, in your role you define the way it looks and feels to millions of users, shaping the impact it has on differentiating us from competitors. As a content editor and social media strategist on this team, you’ll be an essential part of our unique in-house creative AI organization.
We are a dedicated group of creatives who generate original content experiences for AI. We consider ourselves a lucky bunch who enjoy the excitement of working on an original content team with all the benefits of a being part of a big company.
The scope of our work is impressive. We create content tied to cultural and market moments, the editorial that positions the AI, imagine and craft content specific to personal identity, social issues, and emergent social dynamics, and engage users with event-based real-time content experiences that all work to shape the brand, identity, and drive delight.
In this role, you’ll be challenged to think imaginatively and act strategically toward the goal of driving engagement and delighting users.
Your focus will be on creating and editing a range of content, thinking through the details and nuances of new experiences we haven’t created with the touch of a highly skilled, experienced social media strategist and content creator who can write with style, personality, and a honed instinct for what drives user engagement.
Oversee the vision and development of the social media strategy and content creation, posting, and follow up for an AI cultural product. Responsible for assessment of potential opportunities, social media and feature / campaign life cycle planning, coordination of posts and content, working with the Social team to ensure monitoring and follow up on opportunities. Align promotional social media strategies with product development and partnerships. Help design, develop, and launch end-to-end social campaigns to drive opportunities for engagement, storytelling and user acquisition. Understand the positive and risky scenarios and manage social posts with this in mind. Understand ROI Analysis.
Participate in creative editorial reviews, take feedback gracefully, and give it honestly and with tact.
• 5+ years social media strategy and content creation experience, working in a daily publishing environment, crafting content for social/consumer audiences.
• Strong creative capacity, project management, and strategic skills.
• Deep knowledge and expertise in new and social media required, 3 years.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills—be collaborative and willing to adjust quickly.
• BS degree in journalism, communications, English, or related discipline preferred. A solid portfolio of published writing can substitute for degree in preferred major.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple editorial responsibilities concurrently.
• Detail oriented, with strong cross-group collaboration skills. Adept at managing multiple projects. Must know how to prioritize tasks.
• Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment. Ideally, you prefer it.
• Experience working on sites, bots, and crafting social experiences that demonstrate your range in writing for a broad range of audiences.
• The ability to articulate how the content you create helps to drive business goals. In other words, how to create content and speak to the impact of it in business terms.
• Experience and/or understanding of brand content and how it’s used to drive engagement, product identity, and trust.
• Great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate. We give honest feedback with respect and authority and welcome the same in turn. We work as a unit to support each other and to do our best work.
To be considered for this role, you will need to provide an online portfolio of your work or easily accessible links to 5-7 samples of content written for consumer audiences that clearly demonstrate your ability to be successful in this role.