We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Strategist with a great company south of Milwaukee! The Social Media Strategist is an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for creating and maintaining a strong online presence for our company by managing and monitoring the social networking sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instragram.
- Develops and manages the social media calendar, which includes developing/implementing short-term social media strategies, and scheduling and publishing the calendar for each platform
- Creates, curates and manages timely and engaging content optimized for specific social platforms and intended audiences, increasing followers and consumer engagement
- Participates in monthly campaign ideation and planning sessions that supports strategic initiatives and cultivates social engagement
- Listens, engages and responds to social followers and online conversations with customers
- Manages, measures and delivers monthly reports with statistics and analytical results for each social media platform
- Stay up-to-date with trends and changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Collaborates with the internal marketing department and outside agencies to execute digital and social campaigns
- Develops graphics and other visual elements for social posts as needed
- A minimum of two (2) years of social media experience using multiple platforms.(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) within a professional/business environment
- Demonstrated creative skills to contribute to social media strategy with the ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Understanding of online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Proactive with the ability to recognize future trends in digital technologies
- Analytical skills to identify social media trends and analyzes social platforms to maximize social growth
- Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics a plus.
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with customers/consumers, internal teams and external vendors. Ability to understand the brand and products and communicate directly with customers on social media mediums.
- Multitasker with the skillset to prioritize work
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media or equivalent