An innovative PR agency, is seeking a Social Media Strategist/ Guru to join their agency, and lead the team and clients in terms of anything social and content that their clients require. There is a generous salary to offer, and a great structured bonus, accompanied by a driven and calm team.
This agency embraces change, and focus' on entrepreneurial client bases, with brands like Uber and Airtasker, aiming to unlock their client's full growth potential. They take an innovative approach to investor and media relations, with a forward-thinking, can-do attitude that is results focused. They currently have a clients that they are doing Social for, but would like to amplify their offering across the board, with a strategic approach.
Studio studio is made up of a friendly and driven team who create unparalleled experience in capital markets as well as investor and media relations. Their competitive advantage lies in specialised industry focus and team structures spanning technology, lifestyle, financial services, health, non-government organisations, resources and energy.
Within this role you will be working very closely with the senior client facing teams, understanding the clients, and you will plan & execution digital content, create engaging creative posts, execute influencer engagement, grow and maintain social media channels and website, and in time, build and grow the social team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organised with their finger on the pulse and is a quick, effective worker that is a step ahead and understands the ever-changing world of the social media and digital realm.
- Create strategic social media campaigns to engage followers and provoke conversation, including reaching out to influencers and bloggers for collaborations
- Responsible for managing social media profiles for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Creating and executing monthly Social Media strategies in line with brand aesthetic
- Sourcing and creating all content for social media - researching, writing, and editing new and engaging content that is bespoke and shareable across all social platforms.
- End to end management of social media and digital content campaigns
- Driving brand awareness and social media presence
- Creating and rolling out influencer engagement recommendations and strategies
- Community Management
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-5 years' experience minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience.
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Strong experience in social media reporting & analysis
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Australian social media landscape including bloggers, influencers, celebrities and models
- A deep understanding of community management, social planning, content optimisation & engagement tracking
- A solid understanding of how to drive brand awareness, create engagement with understanding of who the top blogger/social media/celebrity's influences are.
- Photography, video editing & writing skills is a plus (these elements may be contracted to suppliers)
- Must be active on social media yourself and possess a strong working knowledge of social media platforms
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? Connect with Lilian now at email@example.com & Apply via the link.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have a great referral bonus that can get you super cashed up $$$$ whilst giving someone else an amazing opportunity. More info here: aquent.com.au/rewards